Our Services include but are not limited to the following:
SEAS Advisors are available to support schools in their delivery of 21st century education to students through:
- English Language Training for teachers
- School Counsellor Training
- Student exit support
SEAS Advisors have extensive analytical discussions with parents/adult students to establish goals and parameters with regard to desired educational outcomes.
SEAS Advisors help students navigate through a realistic SWOT analysis to produce SMART academic as well as extra curricular goals. We encourage students and their parents to explore and then choose the academic and extra curricular pathways best suited to each student.
SCHOOL & UNIVERSITY PLACEMENT IN NIGERIA, UK & USA
SEAS Advisors have extensive experience in placing students at various levels in a very wide selection of institutions via diverse pathways. After the SWOT analysis and establishment of preferences we provide various levels of placement support:
1. Applications process support
2. Application essays & CV review
3. Interview preparation.
In recognition of different curricula and methods of teaching, SEAS Advisors tutor students in the content and examination requirements of new curricula.
- Entrance examination preparation for 11+, 13+, IGCSE, A Levels & IB
- After school tutoring - English; Maths; Science; Verbal & Non-verbal Reasoning; Critical Thinking; Study Skills. Tutoring in other subjects can be provided upon request.
- SSAT & SAT preparation
SEAS is now offering tuition in (ISEB) Geography, History and Religious Studies for year 7 & 8 students preparing to take the ISEB exams in these subjects.
Geography will be taught from 1530 - 1700hrs on Mondays.
History will be taught from 1530 -1630hrs and Religious Studies will be taught from 1630-1730hrs on Wednesdays.
SEAS is offering midterm tuition in February in English Language & Literature; Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, French and Spanish.
EXTRA CURRICULAR SUPPORT
At SEAS we believe that a 21st century education is incomplete without robust extra curricular engagement. Aside from constructive involvement sports and music, SEAS advisors also recommend the following:
- Etiquette check up
- Leadership education and practice
- Public speaking & debate training
- Individual social responsibility engagement
- Constructive use of holidays - camps, internships
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TRAINING (ELT) for teachers
SEAS can provide local ELT training for teachers; Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for adults as well as Business English.